Discover the beauty of the Ballestas Islands, home to an array of wildlife including sea lions, penguins, and many other endangered animals and birds. Learn about these fascinating islands as you admire the stunning landscape that surrounds them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive at the Marina Turistica de Paracas , Paracas 11550, Perú, at least 15 min before the starting time of your activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- For security reasons, only children over 1-year-old can join the tour
- It is recommended that you bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion, and also a light coat - it may be cold during the boat ride
- All tourist tax rates are included in the tour price