Create your own perfect day in Paris with a reserved entrance to the Louvre Museum, and a cruise on the River Seine to experience the city from its historic waterway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The Louvre: Make your way directly to the main entrance of the Louvre Museum and show the entrance ticket you were sent via email by the activity provider, Mon Petit Paris. River Cruise: Then, head to your Seine river cruise dock at the "Bateaux Parisiens" dock at the Port de la Bourdonnais, on the dock at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. You will also have received your cruise ticket via email from the activity provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Louvre Museum ticket is only valid on the day and the time selected
- The river cruise ticket is valid for any day during the next six months; it runs approximately every 30 minutes, 7 days a week, departing from the Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays, May 1, July 14 and December 25
- The Louvre is free on the first Sunday of the month from October to March