Travel to the small town of Villers-Bretonneux for the annual Anzac Day Dawn Service on a 12-hour tour from Paris. Explore the Somme battlefields, war memorials and cemeteries of World War I in the region of France that suffered so severely.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Opera Garnier (Metro Station Opera or bus lines 3, 7, and 8), ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes and warm clothing are strongly recommended
- Due to the installation of technical equipment for the Dawn Service, the central tower of the Australian National Memorial will not be open to the public
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled tour date