Enjoy a guided visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel tower. Head up to the summit in the elevator and admire the views over Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All guests must go through security controls which can take up to 20-30 minutes at times.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- The guided part of this tour ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Due to weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower is subject to closure.
Select participants and date
Your guide will be wearing a jersey with the local partner's name on it. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Meet your guide at 1, Avenue Sylvestre de Sacy, a few hundred meters away from the Eiffel Tower. By Metro: Line 6 (Bir-Hakeïm station) and line 8 (École Militaire station). By RER: Line C (Champs de Mars or Pont de l’Alma stations). By bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 and 87Open in Google Maps ⟶