See the Versailles as it was meant to be experienced with skip-the-line access on this guided tour from Paris. Explore sights like the elegant gardens, the Hall of Mirror, and the Royal Apartments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Please meet at the rhinoceros statue in front of the Musée d'Orsay (left of the main entrance when facing the museum). Your guide will be holding a "Walks" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Areas visited during this tour are subject to closure. Your guide may need to modify areas visited on the day of the tour
- The journey from Paris takes place via public train, followed by a walk from the Versailles Train Station to the palace