There is a certain magic that fizzes through the air in the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Experience a guided tour showing off the most important rooms and giving insight into the kings and queens who once lived there.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour (no flash inside)
- Musical Gardens and Fountain show may be subject to last-minute schedule changes that are not under the supplier's control
- Timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
- Please note that the rest of your group is coming from Paris, we kindly ask you to wait at the meeting point until your guide arrives. There might be delays on some days due to traffic.