Spend the afternoon in Giverny. Visit Normandy and the home of Claude Monet, the landscape that inspired his greatest works.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is available from all Paris zipcodes, except 75019 and 75020
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at 41 Avenue De La Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest Metro Stops are Ecole Militaire on line 8, Trocadero on line 6 or 9 or Pont de l'alma on the REC C train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date.