Take a semi-private guided tour of the spectacular gold-domed Invalides, one of the most impressive buildings in Paris and home to the Army Museum, as well as the monumental tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte. Journey through history on this fascinating visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Café de l'Esplanade. Please do not go to the entrance of the Invalides Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶