See the famous Beaches of Normandy on a guided day trip from Paris. Learn about the Allied campaign to liberate Europe. Enjoy lunch and a cider tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the steps of the Palais de Chaillot at the Trocadero. The nearest Metro station is Trocadero (Lines 9 or 6). Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower. As you leave the station from Exit 1, you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly in front of you on the left. Your guide will be holding a sign. For taxi transfers, ask your driver to drop you in front of the Palais de Chaillot, one of the 2 identical buildings on Place du Trocadero.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers, baby carriages, or with any impairments requiring special assistance.
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- On Sundays the visit to the Cider Farm doesn't take place, but this will not affect the duration of the tour.
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change with little notice. It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites.