Enjoy a guided walking tour in Île de la Cité and a tour inside the Saint-Severin Church in Paris' Latin Quarter. See Notre Dame Cathedral from the outside and learn about how it will be rebuilt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Boutique Souvenir, 7 rue Lagrange, 75005 Paris. Your guide will wait for you outside the boutique.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your booking is automatically confirmed
- This tour can be bilingual
- Due to the fire, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre-Dame