Head up the famous Parisian landmark on this 90-minute guided tour. Hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you walk, and learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your tour representative at the souvenir shop at 33 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Your host will be wearing a blue badge with the local tour provider's logo around their neck.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All guests must go through security controls which can take up to 20-30 minutes at times
- Due to the weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower is subject to closure
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor
- You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes
- The tickets are not skip-the-line
- There is no left-luggage facility at the Eiffel Tower for items such as wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding strollers, etc.