Head up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with your direct access ticket and admire the views of Paris from above. Then enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the Seine River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Exchange your voucher at the agency 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007. Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked time slot at the Eiffel Tower. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Cruise tickets can be picked up in advance at the local partner's office. Cruise tickets are valid for 6 months after Eiffel Tower visit.