Visit the Eiffel Tower with a direct access ticket. Enjoy access to the 1st and 2nd floors and the Summit by elevator. Marvel at spectacular views of Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Le Champs de Mars Cafe - 45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- The Eiffel Tower is a non-smoking monument
- This is not a guided tour. Your host will accompany you until the ticket scan, and you will make your own way up to the summit
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public, for maintenance or safety reasons, no refunds or discounts will be given
- The site is wheelchair-accessible only up to the second floor
- There is no left-luggage facility for non-permitted items at the Eiffel Tower (wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding buggies/prams, etc.)