Learn about the history of the Hebrew community in Paris, from centuries of persecution to the catastrophic WWII period, and to contemporary times. Visit sites such as Notre-Dame de Paris, the Pletzl area, the Art Nouveau synagogue on Rue Pavée, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of Notre Dame de Paris, at the Charlemagne statue (on horseback). Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag. During the reconstruction of Notre Dame, the meeting point is set in front of Shakespeare and Co bookstore, by the green water fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.