Discover the famous Opera Garnier in Paris. Enjoy ample time to admire the largest opera hall in Europe.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Present your voucher directly at the Palais Garnier entrance, at the corner of Scribe and Auber.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- For reasons related to theater activity, the performance hall is regularly inaccessible to visitors
- The Opera Garnier is open to visitors from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (the last entry is 45 minutes before the closure)
- Some reduced rates and free tickets are available at the Palais Garnier box office upon presentation of proof of entitlement
- Cloakrooms are closed. Entering with a scooter is not allowed
- Admission to the public areas, including the Library-Museum of the Opera (Bibliotheque Nationale de France), La Rotonde des abonnées and the Pythia basin, the grand staircase, Le grand foyer and l'avant-foyer, the moon and sun salons, and La rothonde du glacier and its tapestries are included in the ticket price
- Audioguide (€6.50) is available for purchase