Discover the romantic side of Paris on this cruise from Parc de la Villette to Musée d’Orsay. Experience the city as you glide over the Saint-Martin Canal and the Seine River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meet at Parc de la Villette in the Paris 19th district. Walk straight on from the subway station, Porte de Pantin (Exit No. 1), and follow the "Gallerie de la Villette" (the walking area with a grey undulating roof) until you see the canal. The Paris Canal white board will be on the left, at Parc de la Villette, 211 Avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The cruise will take place rain or shine
- Daily cruises from May to August and are subject to availability outside these dates
- Groups of more than 40 people are possible all year round