Take advantage of direct access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower in time to watch the sunset. Experience breathtaking views of Paris, and watch the lights come on at dusk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The local partner's office at 24 Rue Edgar Faure, Paris 75015. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that you cannot pick up your Eiffel Tower tickets in advance. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled entry time. Please arrive with all members of your party
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- For a few days a year, the Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public due to maintenance or for safety reasons. Apart from possible delays for elevator closures, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- It's not possible to predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (e.g. Christmas, Easter, local holidays etc.)
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible and does not include Summit access