Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the major monuments in Paris in a pedicab, as your experienced guide tells you about the city from a personal perspective. See the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre-Dâme, the Latin Quarter, and other sites of interest to you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Place Concorde, under the Obelisk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The capacity of the pedicab or rickshaw is 2-3 people (250 kilograms or 670 pounds). Several pedicabs can be booked for a family or a group.
- Pedicabs are equipped with electric assistance to help out your guide.