Discover how farmers, ranchers, and artisans make three DOP foods of Italy, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, Prosciutto ham, and Balsamic vinegar. In the Italy region, called the breadbasket of Italy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is directly in front of the NH Hotel, look for a black VanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please communicate any dietary restrictions in advance