Explore one of the most glorious sanctuaries of the ancient world in Ancient Olympia. See the birthplace of the Olympic Games. with a pre-booked entry ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is only a regular-priced ticket, and people of all ages can use it to enter Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens aged from 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced-price ticket. To use this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket
- The site's opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission: 4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM)
- For the rest of the months, opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit