A fascinating day out combining the history of Australia’s only Benedictine Abbey with the world-renowned mystical Pinnacles Desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary hotel pick-up provided from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Wildflower season commences September through to early November
- Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore sighting cannot be guaranteed
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring a hat and your camera
- Please advise of any dietary requirements