Go for a walk through the vibrant city of Perth and learn how to take great photos with the help of a professional guide on this 3-hour photography workshop. Get clever tips on how to compose creative photographs and use your camera with confidence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is in front of the Fremantle Town Hall on William Street, Fremantle, Perth W.A.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- What to bring:
- - Digital camera
- - Fully charged batteries and spares if possible
- - Image cards formatted and spares if possible
- - Hat, sunglasses, sun lotion, and water
- - Good walking shoes
- - Umbrella if raining
- - Camera Manual
- Cancellation Policy:
- More than 3 days notice: Full refund (except for gift vouchers)
- Less than 3 days notice: No refund
- In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
- Tour runs with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 10 people.