Discover the fascinating history of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World on this full-day private or shared tour from Eilat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait at the Club Hotel entrance, which you can spot by its blue columns. There are parking slots in front of the main door, and the local supermarket is on the right if you face the door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The border fees ($65 USD) and Jordanian visa fees ($60USD if you have not pre-arranged a visa) must be paid on site. USD and Jordanian Dinar are accepted.
- Modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low cut shirts or garment revealing the midriff). Headscarves are not required
- Suggested tip for group tours to Jordan is $5 per person per day for the driver and guide.
- Please bring your passport, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, scarf, ATM card or cash, US Dollars or Jordanian Dinar for tips, and shoes suitable for walking
- Please arrive at the pickup location 15-minutes prior to the pickup time
- The local operator is very experienced in handling visitors to Jordan, but small delays can sometimes occur at the border, or other points during the tour