Discover the birthplace of American democracy on this 2-hour tour of Philadelphia. Hear interesting stories about the history of the city and the country. Learn about historic landmarks such as Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, and the Betsy Ross House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Independence Visitors Center 6th and Market Street, PhiladelphiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes places rain or shine
- You will walk approximately 1.5 (1 mile) kilometers over a duration of 1.5 to 2 hours
- All guides are fully vaccinated
- Available as a virtual experience with flexible times
- Itinerary may change due to COVID-19 rule changes