Explore the cellblocks of Eastern State Penitentiary, once the most famous and expensive prison in the world, as the sun goes down. Take an audio-guided tour, then relax in the beer garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter through the Eastern State Penitentiary's main entrance on Fairmount Avenue and present your voucher at the ticket booth.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine; the building does not have climate control
- Eastern State Penitentiary offers a wide range of accessibility services