Take a guided walking tour through the historic districts of Philadelphia. See buildings related to the lives of the Founding Fathers, including where the Declaration of Independence was signed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide behind the Religious Liberty Statue at the southeast corner of 5th and Market streets. They will be wearing a red t-shirt with the activity provider's, Urban Adventures, written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and check the weather report so you can dress accordingly
- Some churches may not be open to us on a Sunday
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 years can join free of charge. Please indicate at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6 years
- This tour does not go inside Christ Church on the 5:30 PM departure, you will view it from the outside