Discover the life and times of Alexander Hamilton, including the places where he lived and worked, on this walking tour of Philadelphia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Depending on the weather, meet your guide either in front of the Independence Visitor Center, or just inside at the gift shop. Your guide with be wearing a fedora or similar hat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours take place rain or shine
- The tour is wheelchair accessible as it is all on sidewalks in the city, but it is not easy
- This tour involves a substantial amount of walking