Hit the streets for some real Philly food and discover the flavors of Philadelphia’s Italian Market on this guided walking tour. Learn about this iconic area while trying a full meal of food samples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour starts at Cianfrani Park. Meet your guide in the center of the park. If you are driving to the meeting point, please allow extra time to find parking. It's recommended to park in a lot rather than use street parking (most street parking has a 2-hour limit).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place primarily outside. The tour will run rain or shine unless the weather is considered dangerous
- Stops along the tour may vary due to availability
- Food options and portion sizes vary; the total amount of food you'll get to taste will equal a full meal
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater to vegetarians and other dietary requirements