The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Oudong is a stunning example of Cambodia's vastness - and bravery. Though bombed by the Americans and almost destroyed by the Khmer Rogue, its 30 foot 18-Cubit Buddha, partially broken, still looks proudly over its city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel in Phnom Penh. Please provide the local partner with your hotel name and room number upon booking, so that the driver can be informed.
Select participants and date