This full-day Apache Trail Tour gets to the heart of the Sonoran Desert with a combined cruise and drive. Glide across Canyon Lake, visit a ghost town and rest at an old wagon stop before the day is out.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum 2 adult rate tickets for tour. One discounted rate ticket per paid adult rate ticket. Children less than 2 are free.
- The Lake Cruise schedule is subject to availability. Cruises are typically at noon and 14:00. In off-season months lake cruises are at noon only. Itinerary is adjusted accordingly, but all points are still visited.