Venture to scenic Lower Antelope Canyon on a guided tour and learn the rich history of the Navajo Peoples. Gaze upon one of the best views in North America at the iconic Horseshoe Bend.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Scottsdale or Phoenix.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour involves a lot of walking
- Temperatures can reach 90+ degrees in the summer time and 30+ degrees in the winter so dress accordingly
- Pickup time can fluctuate between 6am-9am depending on season and tour times given. Guests staying in certain regions of the valley can expect longer tour times because of pickup and drop-off location