Have an incredible hike up Camelback Mountain on this private tour. Your knowledgeable guide will lead you through the challenging trails to some rewarding scenic views, perfect for a photo op.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The Echo Canyon Trailhead will have signage. There is a parking lot and restrooms at the trailhead. Please meet your guide at the trailhead 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Tours are available either with or without transportation from your Phoenix or Scottsdale location and cost does vary
- Upon arrival, your guide will provide you with a day pack to carry your water and any snacks, cameras, phones, etc. that you would like to bring on the hike
- Please bring water
- Hiking boots and athletic wear clothing are suggested but closed-toed athletic shoes are a must
- Do not wear sandals or jeans
- Sunscreen is strongly advised along with a hat and good pair of sunglasses
- Camelback Mountain is a very popular hiking destination so do be prepared for heavily trafficked trails and for the hike to take approximately 2.5 - 3 hours for most groups