Relax and enjoy this wonderful day trip to one of the most beautiful areas in the world: Sedona, Arizona. See the native American cliff dwelling of Montezuma Castle, and stroll through Jerome, a turn-of-the-century mining town home to shops and galleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- This tour departs from most hotels and resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Mesa, Arizona.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Flyers must be over 3 years of age or older
- Flyers who weigh between 260-300 lbs may not be able to fly. Additional evaluation by an iFLY staff member upon check-in will be required to determine if the flyers can be accommodated and whether additional restrictions apply
- People who weigh over 300 lbs will not be able to fly
- Participants with a hard cast or hard prosthetic that cannot be removed are not permitted to fly
- Your experience will begin promptly upon your arrival so please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservation so you have time to check-in