Enjoy a panoramic cruise around the St. Mark's Square basin at sunset. Taste an aperitif as you admire the breathtaking views of the city of Venice and its surrounding islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Caserma Cornoldi and the souvenir shops at pier number 2/3 along Riva degli Schiavoni. Look for the guide with the sign with the name of the tour. • Arriving by Foot: Beginning at Saint Mark's square, pass Saint Mark's Basilica and the Doges Palace to arrive at the waterfront. Turn left, passing the Doge's Palace, and cross 4 bridges. As you cross the last bridge you will pass in front of Metropole hotel. • Arriving by boat (Vaporetto): Arriving close to the Saint Mark's Square area, get off the boat No:1 at San Marco- San Zaccaria and cross 3 bridges on your right. If you need help finding the meeting point, call +39 333 1525618.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- There is no refund for late arrivals and no shows
- This activity operates rain or shine
- The time of departure changes seasonally to coincide with the sunset
- This tour does not run on Redentore, 07/15/2023