Discover Miracle Square and visit the interior of the Cathedral that dominates the square. Enjoy a wine tasting experience with a local expert. Take the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower (optional).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet under the arch of Porta Santa Maria in Piazza Daniele Manin. Look for the DiscoveryPisa flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, on the advice of local health authorities all participants will be required to have their temperature taken before the tour starts
- Hand sanitizer is provided
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the activity will now be a small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people in order to respect the distance at least of 1 meter between participants
- Your radio will have disposable headphones or you can use your own
- Children under 8 are not allowed inside the tower for safety reasons. Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 18 are not permitted drink alcohol
- Shoulders and back must be covered inside of the Cathedral
- Your bags and/or luggage must be stored at the left-luggage office before entering the Leaning Tower
- The tower visit takes about 35 minutes. The climb is on foot and there are 251 steps.