Take a guided walking tour of Pompeii day on this semi-private trip from Rome. Witness Positano and the Amalfi Coast road, and enjoy a light lunch in an oil mill farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup optional
- The Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast will depart from your centrally located hotel in Rome (within the Aurelian Walls) Pick up is between 6.45am & 7.15am. Provide the hotel details (name and address) when confirming the booking. Be ready in the lobby of your hotel at 6:45 am sharp.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the departure of the tour. Wait outside Cinema Barberini in Piazza Barberini. Your driver holds a sign with the name of the tour on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- The tour operates with a minimum of 5 participants - maximum 8.
- The order of the sites visited during the day may be different from the order as presented in the tour description. When being picked up at the hotel in the morning, it is important to verify the driver is from Avventure Bellissime, as there are several companies organizing pick ups at hotels at the same time.
- Access to the archaeological sites, museums and restaurants may require you to present your Green Pass or another certificate (like a CDC vaccination card) confirming your Covid-19 vaccination. Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity.
- This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking - Children must be accompanied by an adult.