Discover the hidden wonders and history of Pompeii on a guided walking tour with skip-the-line entry privileges. See the Foro, Lupanare, Temple of Apollo, basilica, and amphitheater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts at Porta Marina Superiore Main Entranche of Pompeii Archeological Parck. With the Train from Sorrento or Naples ( Circumvesuviana Sorrento Line) or with your car. By the meeting poin you will see our Histes with a Shirt ASKOS Tour, give yhem your reservation name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You can use the train Circumvesuviana Sorrento Line stop in Pompei Villa dei Misteri Station to arrive or with you car. The meeting point in Camping Zeus has a large Parking Place ( not free).