Skip the long lines to Pompeii for a 2-hour guided tour of the most important archaeological site in Italy. Walk down ancient roads of the Greco-Roman city to experience life in an everyday Roman town before it was covered in volcanic ash.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, French, Italian, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Tempio Travel Agency, inside the Pompeii Ruins at the Circumvesuviana station. Look out for a car park Zeus, which is near the activity provider's office. Your guide will be wearing a shirt with a Tempio Travel Pompei logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags