Cruise from Poole Harbour to Swanage on a 2-hour round-trip cruise and see some of Dorset's greatest landmarks. Pass Brownsea Island, Sandbanks, and the Old Harry Rocks, as you head towards the historical British seaside resort of Swanage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Vouchers to be redeemed at the red boat booking kiosk on Poole Quay. Boarding starts 15 minutes prior departure. Poole Quay is a 15 minute walk from Poole Train Station and Poole Main Bus Station. Nearest Car Park: Quay visitors multi–storey car park is only around the corner. Address: Old Orchard, Poole BH15 1SBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that cruises are subject to weather, tide, and sea conditions
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- You will spend 20 minute at Swanage before returning back to Poole