Discover Tasmania’s convict past on a small-group day trip from Hobart to the Tasman Peninsula and the much-maligned Port Arthur Historic Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from a centrally-located Hobart accommodation. Please provide your accommodation details when booking and the local operator will confirm your pick-up location and time.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum number of 11 guests per trip
- You are welcome to bring along your own lunch or there will be stops along the way where you can purchase lunch. Food, drinks and toilets are easily accessible throughout the day
- **Please note entrance fees are at own expense