Get a welcome to Port of Spain from a friendly and passionate local, and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You can start the tour at your hotel in the city center. Your local host can meet you in the lobby of your hotel, or outside your Airbnb lodging if centrally located.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old can join free of charge. Children aged between 3 and 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around, at your own expense
- Please note that the local hosts are not professional guides. They are passionate about where they live and want to share what they love about their city with travelers. They do these tours occasionally to provide an authentic experience that is like having a friend to show you around. Through conversations, you will hear about the political situation, cultural differences, info on local events and what it is like to live in Port of Spain