A tour taking you through the lesser-seen Central and South sides of Trinidad, including a visit to a fresh produce market and a Hindu temple before you embark on a 1-hour walk on the world famous Pitch Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Port of Spain hotels