Explore the Columbia River Gorge and explore the 2nd-highest year-round waterfall in the U.S. Take in amazing views of Mt. Hood and many other waterfalls along the historic Columbia River highway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Important pick-up information: You will receive an email with your pick-up time and location shown on the attached ticket. At the beginning of the pick-up window shown on the ticket, please stand at the hotel lobby doors and look for a Sprinter van. Your tour guide will arrive within the 15-minute pick-up window listed. If we are picking you up at the Hilton Portland Downtown (921 S.W. Sixth Ave, Portland) please stand on the Broadway side of the hotel and look for a Sprinter van. If we are picking you up at the Hyatt Regency Portland At The Oregon Convention Center (375 NE Holladay St, Portland) please stand at the valet station. Drivers arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Unless otherwise noted and specified all services are planned to operate regardless of weather. In the event of an “Act of God” and weather presents a safety issue AHWT will offer other suggested tours to consider. There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
- You can choose between a private or shared tour