Travel through the Minho region from Porto to the cities of Guimarães and Braga on a day tour. Visit the centers of these 2 cities and learn about Portuguese history. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- The supplier offers free pick-up at all hotels in Porto. Please contact Living Tours to book your pick-up.
Select participants and date
Meet at Tourist Service/Living Tours next to São Bento train station Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- The group size will be from 8 to 27 people
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice