Experience an amazing night in a magic environment, taking in the sights of ancient Porto, illuminated after dark. Enjoy a traditional Portuguese dinner, accompanied by the captivating music of “fado,” a style that is at the heart of the national culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Living Tours/Tourist Service office, next to São Bento train station, Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meal options are available if requested before the day of the booking. Make sure you inform the activity provider before the tour starts
- Changes are subject to availability 48 hours prior to the date booked. To change any tour please contact the activity provider by phone
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The tour duration is subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tour are subject to third-party availability and may change without notice
- This tour is not available on December 25 and January 1
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to take place