Discover the best of Porto with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. See the city's most famous attractions such as Ribeira, Clérigos, the Lello bookshop, or the coastal area in Matosinhos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Audio guide included
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Polish
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the Yellow Bus store: Rua do Infante D. Henrique 53 or onboard directly, at any stop. Historical Porto Bus Tour: 1-Praça da Batalha 2-Jardim do Morro / Caves Cálem 3-Porto Viewpoint / Yeatman 4-Boeira Garden 5-Largo dos Aviadores / El Corte Inglés 6-City Hall 7-Jardim do Morro 8-Praça da Batalha 9-Casa da Música / Rot. da Boavista 10-Palácio de Cristal 11-Cordoaria / Clérigos Porto Castles Bus Tour: 1-Praça da Batalha 2-Praça da República 3-Casa da Música / Rot. da Boavista 4-Parque da Cidade 5-Castelo do Queijo / Sea Life Porto 6-Anémona 7-Matosinhos Restaurants 8-Tourism Office / Cruises Terminal 9-Matosinhos Beaches 10-Anémona Edifício Transparente 11-Castelo do Quejo / Sea Life 12-Passeio Alegre 13-Fluvial 14-Tramcar Museum 15-Ribeira - West - East 16-Ribeira - East - West 17-Cordoaria / Clérigos Show your ticket and get one wine tasting in Quinta da Boeira.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The Historical Porto Tour departs from Batalha Square at 9:30AM, 10:15AM, 11:00AM, 11:45AM, 12:30PM, 2:00PM, 3:30PM, 5:00PM
- The Porto Castles Tour departs from Batalha Square at 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM
- To see an up-to-date bus timetable, please check the following link: https://www.yellowbustours.com/en/porto/live-schedules-porto”. Our bus lines are distinguished by specific signs displayed on the bus windshield. Historical Porto- Orange sign| Porto Castles-Purple sign. All buses are colored yellow.