Take a 2 hour walk in Porto and explore some of its most beautiful neighbourhoods. Learn about the Portuguese Age of Discovery and know why the city was given the UNESCO World Heritage status in 1996!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the statue of Bishop António Ferreira Gomes, opposite the Clérigos Tower. Look for the staff with red t-shirts and red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is with regret that wheelchair users are advised not to join this tour due to the narrow stairways and steep hills
- The tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts 2.5 hours but your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group