Travel back in time to one of the most significant dates in history on a visit to The D-Day Story in Portsmouth. Explore the exhibition at your own pace and marvel at over 10,000 items that depict the story of D-Day and the Battle of Normandy.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The D-Day Story, Clarence Esplanade, Southsea, Portsmouth PO5 3NT.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The last entry is 1-hour before the closing time
- The timings are: April 1 - September 30 from 10:00 AM to 5.30 PM
- October 8 - March 31 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM