Discover the beauty and history of the Czech countryside in southern Bohemia on a day trip to Cesky Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice from Prague. Visit Cesky Krumlov Castle and have lunch in a historic restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The children's price is valid for children 10 years old and under. The student price is valid for students 26 years old and under with an ISIC Card
- In winter (from 1 November to 31 March) the interiors of the chateau of Cesky Krumlov are closed