Prepare to be amazed by one of Germany's most beautiful Baroque cities. Admire the renowned cathedral, the world-famous Frauenkirche church, Bruhl's Terrace, and the Zwinger museum complex with an English-speaking guide. Enjoy a traditional German lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Bistro "Hezky česky" is located just 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru. The easiest way to get there is metro A (green line) or tram 4, 10, 16 or 22. From the square, go to Anglická 21, close to Costa. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Please call or text the local partner if you are running late and realize it will be impossible to get to the meeting point on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please be aware that while "vegetarian" or "no cheese" requirements can be accommodated, "vegetarian and no cheese" requirements cannot
- The itinerary of the trip, tour stops, and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendors' opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept
- Please arrive at the meeting point/be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts